Farm & Garden Maintenance Assistant – Accepting Applications
Farm & Garden Maintenance Assistant
The Farm & Garden Maintenance Assistant
provides assistance to Farm and Maintenance Supervisors with general labor activities on our urban farms, residential gardens, and garden installations. We are not currently hiring but always looking for qualified applicants – please submit your resume.
- Must have experience in gardening or farming using organic methods
- Must be proficient and comfortable using farm and garden tools such as shovel, pitchfork, wheelbarrow, sprayer and other landscaping and gardening tools
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Feel comfortable working outside doing physical farming activity for up to 8 hours
- Must have keen observation abilities and excellent attention to detail
- Must have own transportation, cell phone, daily computer access and printer
- Experience with Google Docs and Calendar a plus
- Must have excellent customer service skills and positive work ethics
- Must have a positive attitude and readiness to learn in a dynamic environment
- Experience with irrigation and light construction skills a plus
The Farm & Garden Maintenance Assistant will play a supportive role in all aspects of work performed by California Farm and Garden. This position is ideal for someone who has a flexible schedule and enjoys working outside.
Compensation: We are not currently hiring but always looking for qualified applicants. This position could be FULL TIME or PART TIME. Pay is $12/per hour and could be reevaluated 90 days after start date.
We encourage all qualified applicants to email a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email.