California Farm and Garden is Orange County’s leader in design, installation, and maintenance of edible gardens and orchards. From the juiciest peach to the spiciest pepper, we take care to provide you the freshest, most delicious, organic produce possible. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more!
Orange County Service
From San Clemente to Rancho Santa Margarita to Huntington Beach, California Farm and Garden can work with you! We design, install, and maintain edible landscaping with your own vision in mind. We work with Orange County homeowners, chefs and restaurant owners, health and education facilities, and corporate campuses to create beautiful, productive vegetable gardens and fruit tree orchards suitable for Orange County’s variety of microclimates.
California Farm and Garden’ fruit and vegetable gardens also benefit from accompanying pollinators and native plants to Orange County, drawing in beneficial creatures like bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. We love creating healthy, thriving, organic ecosystems!
What We Do
California Farm and Garden handles all the dirty work so you can effortlessly reap what we sow. From gardens to orchards and everything in between, we can make your fruit and veggie dreams a reality!
- Design: Create a custom design that is both functional and beautiful.
- Build & Install: Construct raised garden veggie beds, water efficient irrigation and water catchment, compost bins, sheds, chicken coops and more for private residents, eateries, corporate settings for work/life balance, and health/educational facilities.
- Regularly Maintain: Care of your edible garden, and orchard to promote health and productivity centered around your preferences.
- Refresh: Transform tired gardens back to full freshness and beauty using organic, sustainable, and regenerative gardening and farming methods.
- Compost: Create, modify, or maintain a customized, organic composting experience – complete with education for residents, and for businesses.
- Coach: Teach you how to harvest and tend to your own garden alongside our technicians. Provide restaurant chefs and kitchen staff with the education needed to provide supplemental garden care in your chef garden.
- Culinary Garden Certification: Guide you through the necessary paperwork with your local county to officially certify your garden.
- Log Corporate Farm Statistics: Track harvest numbers, water usage, and costs. We supply as much information as you’re interested in.
Whether you’re looking for a raised garden bed veggie patch for your Orange County home or a multi-acre farm on your corporate campus we’ve got just the right ingredients. Boutique aesthetic AND fresh harvests for your table? It’s a win win!
California Farm and Garden uses entirely organic methods, local sources, and a crew with unsurpassed expertise to design, install, and maintain edible landscaping in urban environments. We are a small business that provides local, sustainable food opportunities to our clients and communities while educating the public on how these efforts influence global regeneration and sustainability.
We even offer regenerative gardening and farming methods comprised of closed-loop systems, complete with composting, grey water, water catchment, water-efficient and drought tolerant irrigation, where everything the earth provides goes back into your garden, no matter the setting. Contact us today to book a consultation and learn more!
Aliso Viejo • Anaheim • Brea • Buena Park • Costa Mesa • Cypress • Dana Point • Fountain Valley • Fullerton • Garden Grove • Huntington Beach • Irvine • La Habra • La Palma • Laguna Beach • Laguna Hills • Laguna Niguel • Lake Forest • Los Alamitos • Mission Viejo • Newport Beach • Orange • Placentia • Rancho Santa Margarita • San Clemente • San Juan Capistrano • Santa Ana • Seal Beach • Stanton • Tustin • Villa Park • Westminster • Yorba Linda